Wednesday, September 05, 2007

went to catch a movie wif dad n my 2 elder sis.. Bourne Ultimum.. nice.. ^^ so long since dad catch his last movie ler.. really a nice show..

catched Ratatoullie.. nicenice oso.. damn cute.. ^^ catch it wid all my siblings.. ^^ so long since our last movie ler..

watched vcd of Happy Feet.. aww~ nice too.. juz tt the two movie above even nicer. =x ^^

I'm getting bored of going to the movie alreadi.. esp when the airconditioner is so damn cold.. zzz.. i'm nt a person hu likes cold..

sigh.. my ahma went holidays alreadi.. sobs.. miss miss her.. =( ahger neh? muz jiayou on ur project lerh..

sigh.. hu can i turn to to tell my own problem lerh.. =( i'm juz having mood swings every now and then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home